Tuesday 13 March 2012

Quotes :)

  • U're the one i need right now, nothing else matter when you were with me
  • Life is simple,why make it hard
  • No matter what I do, I'll do it for the people I love
  • I'm here for you
  •  I'll be your star for your night and I'll be the sun to shine and bright up your life  wherever you go
  • My appearance and status may change, but I'll promise you i wont let my inside change because if its change, I'll lost you and that's the thing i never want to lose forever
  • Be strong, keep smiling.because all the pain and suffer that you feel it right now,someday GOD will turn it into happiness
  • Juat keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks.do what you have to do for you
  • Things change,people arounds u will leaves,life does'nt stop anybody.Same goes to me.But,one thing that will stay with me forever 
  • Just move on 

- if nk komen, komen lah.. :).. its public for everyone 

No comments: