Sunday 11 March 2012

My Quotes Of life

  • Its my life,my way,my happiness,my sadness, and everything that happens in my life only me who feel it, not others.
  • Its hurt when someone you love can't be yours
  • I am smiling, but you'll never know what do i feel inside
  • Its okay if im suffer forever and ever, as long as people around me happy because their happiness is mine too even i can't feel the same
  • Life is tough, u gotta be strong and just move on 
  • You can't live your life for others.You've got to do what's right for you,even if it hurts some people you love
  • There is only one happiness in life : to love and be loved.happiness and love are just a choice away
  • Women are strong not from how tough they are in the battle field. A strong women is a women who still can smile and greet others nicely all the time.the truth is,she's suffered enough
  • One thing that makes your enemy respect you is, when u be nice to them even they hurt u too much
  • Family,friends,love. It completes my life. i don't need anything else to feel complete except them.
  • My mother is my strength. I'll live and I'll die just for u mother
  • You can lie to others, but u can't lie your heart
  • A warrior can change its metal, but not their heart
  • At one time,human do feel lonely and sad in the middle of crowded people or a busy city
  • Why care too much if it just a lie for you. 
  • I smile, but my heart's crying and its sad because nobody's knows 
  • you can hurt me,but you can't make me weak because i'm growing stronger everytime i've been hurt day by day
hehe..just a simple quotes from me..just take 5 and read it if u like it.. ;)


No comments: